Suscríbete a mi lista de correo

lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

October 2008 (Then)


I Would shout but I have not voice.

I Would cry but I have not tears.

I would run away but escape is not the answer.

I still wonder why, if my only sin was to love you more than myself.

If my only flaw was trust blindfolded in your words.

If I was there for you in every moment.

Now you hurt me deeply without any remorse.

Never more… I will not allow you in my life.

Even I need you time to time.

Even I had built with you my greatest dreams, my higher goals, a whole life together.

I´ve collected every piece of my heart.

With the God´s love I will restore myself.

Now I know this illusion wasn’t real.

I should not support that heavy weight of dreamt alone in a tale for two.

All that feelings that you said you felt were a lie.

Pure emptiness in your soul, a bitter poison instead of blood.

I don’t hate you, I can´t do it, I´ve never hate anyone in my life.

But I feel hurted, disappointed, sad, with no support beneath my feet.

Trying to be brave, trying to walk straight, trying to don’t think.

Looking forward with the certainty that tomorrow I will be happy again.

No hay comentarios: